Wednesday, May 27, 2009

deposit


"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves" - Buddha

Whenever it's that time of the month again, my mind overflows with these bittersweet, sometimes negative memories/thoughts & i feel insanely destructive... if Buddha is right, then I am ultimately screwed. 

95% of the time I am at peace with life and myself but for those few days when the hormones are taking over me and messing with my emotions, I find myself in this deep dark hole that I can't seem to escape.  It's good to know that this feeling is only present 5% of the time and in a few days, I will be back in the lime light. 

Besides, there has to be balance. Can't "always be rainbows and butterflies". I've always been better off just going with the flow anyway, so i'll just go ahead and do that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment