Monday, June 8, 2009

freewheeling

"When you change the way you look at things, the thing you're looking at changes..." -unknown.

There's so much truth in this one caption. When I think about where life has taken me in the past 2,3, and even 4 years, i realize that it all happened so that i could become a better and stronger version on me. I wish I could help those who feel lost/confused/alone/etc. and let them know that they will BE OKAY. There's so many blessings in each of our lives and if we just open ourselves up to the beauty in even the smallest and simplest part of our surroundings, we would realize it. The past couple weeks I've learned to let go and accept my life... i've learned to be thankful for what my life is and is not and I've been the happiest I've been in a long time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment