Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dead on















"Let go of negative things today -- it will be easier than ever before, because your mind is eager to move on to more positive endeavors. One way is to release yourself from being responsible for other people's happiness -- you have to let them take care of their own issues. Instead, start focusing more on the new opportunities coming your way soon. Have faith and hope that things are only going to get better, and they will".

I am home for Mother's Day Weekend. It feels so nice to be with my family. I needed a break from my life in LA. Gramps is here visiting, too. He's great to have around. He is a constant reminder of how beautiful life is and important is it to have a relationship with God. My sister is teaching me how to cook curry chicken and my we're gonna BBQ today and have a picnic in the backyard! MY favorite :) Happy Mother's Day to all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment