Thursday, May 7, 2009

sailing

For a few hours I was transported into a simpler 19th-century lifestyle, where strolling in a beautiful garden was an understandable passion.

I realized that just "being" can feel so liberating... similar to the feeling of going commando. No one has  to know you're breaking the rules, plus you can do it so freely! It's amazing... & "you don't have to lie to kick it". Sometimes I forget to take a step back to look at my life. I realize it's not that bad after all. Yes, maybe it's not as glamorous as the next person's but I really do appreciate everything and everyone that is around me.     

Welcome to my new blog. Thank you for taking the time to read my daily jibberish. I think you're wonderful. Have an amazing day, friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment