Tuesday, May 12, 2009

provocative

Today is the second day in a row that I've made myself a turkey, avocado, tomato & swiss cheese panini for lunch. Delicious much? Hella. AND it's helping me save a lot of money which I enjoy because I don't have a lot of it. I've been trying to cop some tickets for the Third Eye Blind concert at Humphrey's by the Bay in downtown SD in June. That would be an amazing graduation present =)! Speaking of graduation... I have yet to pick up my cap and gown but I'm waiting for my paycheck to do so. Lame, huh? There's so much work to do in the next week and a half but it will all be worth it. EB says it'll all work out for the best and I'm a firm believer in that. I'm rockin' Rhod's green Italia shirt right now. I thought about changing but it's so comfortable that I'm gonna wear it all day and at work. Speaking of work, I should probably head over to Irvine now so I'm not late! Oh, and before I forget, my personal goal today is to listen to others and lend a helping hand without being asked. Have an amazing day friend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment