Wednesday, May 13, 2009

soleil


I want to be open to the whole spectrum of life around me... 

God DOES work in mysterious ways. I was at the brink of losing hope when a letter came via snail mail and offered me a spot in the Fall 2009 MEPN program! At least now I know all my hard work did not go to waste and all those sacrifices are falling right into place. Someone wants me.. and all this time I thought I was going to be stuck warming the bench and now I have the opportunity to be a starter :) This is definitely the boost I needed right before finals and right before graduation. 

Education opens the door to bigger and better opportunities and paves the way to helping others and I am very excited. Graduate school, here I come! 


p.s. I borrow that pic from my little sister (thanks oinky). Mother Teresa really knows what's up. ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment